Grilled Chili Lime Chicken
Grilled Chili Lime Chicken is made with tender and juicy grilled chicken with the best chili lime marinade!
- 4 tbls oil
- 1 tbls apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbls fresh lime juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 4-6 boneless chicken thighs
- Whisk together oil, vinegar, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Combine with chicken in a zip lock bag, press the excess air out, and seal. Chill for 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Use tongs to transfer chicken to the grill, then discard the marinade and bag.
- Grill for 6-10 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve with lime wedges and cilantro if desired.