Jack Daniels Double Kick Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwich
Jack Daniels Double Kick Crockpot Pulled Pork Sandwich is fabulously moist, so tender it falls apart and unbelievably delish. Perfect meal anytime. Packed with our favorite smoky and sweet Jack flavors with a double kick!
- 5-9 pound pork butt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons red chile pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups Dr Pepper
- 3 cups
homemade Jack Daniel’s Double Kick Barbecue Sauce<a href="https://baksidan.eu">https://baksidan.eu</a>
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 12 hamburger buns split and lightly toasted
- 12 pickle slices
- Combine garlic, chili pepper, onion and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well. Massage spice mix into pork and place in crock pot. Pour soda over pork. Cook on low 5-7 hours, until pork is tender and pulls apart easily.
- Drain completely, shred pork using 2 forks, add whiskey and 2 cups barbecue sauce. Stir well to combine. Cook on low for one hour. Serve on toasted bun with a pickle slice and more of the remaining 1 cup barbecue sauce.