Thai Chili Lime Ginger Sauce
- Food processor
- 1 Tbsp ginger chopped
- 2 Tbsp peeled garlic chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Kikkomans Soy Sauce Lite
- 3 Tbsp lime juiced
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp corn starch
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine ginger, garlic, red pepper, soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, cilantro, cornstarch and water in a blender or food processor bowl.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until garlic and ginger is coarsely pureed.
- Pour sauce into stir-fry after meat and vegetables have been cooked.
- Cook until sauce has thickened.